The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lana Beniko's Hairstyle

Well...Its weird enough that many people running around in Satele panties or other hero wich not even dead or not even from previous games or comics...etc

And now hairstyle >.<

May be we could left some individuality to main story heroes?

Also her hair one of the worst in the game. I'm glad they reshaped her for KoTFE.

Edited by Rouakh

Well...Its weird enough that many people running around in Satele panties or other hero wich not even dead or not even from previous games or comics...etc

And now hairstyle >.<

Lol, yes because these heroes are the only people in the galaxy that know how to wear their hair down.... :rolleyes:

I agree. Give us all the hairstyles. The more customization the better Imo.

Edited by Grymmjow

And now hairstyle >.<

Also her hair one of the worst in the game. I'm glad they reshaped her for KoTFE.

o.O Seriously? You think what makes them special is their attire? Their hairstyles? I must have missed it in the real world where important people only ever have clothes and hairstyles that only they have and are never copied. :p

Even if Satele Shan or any other big time NPC did have some unique outfit that they made themself, do you really think there'd be no imitations out there? :p

o.O Seriously? You think what makes them special is their attire? Their hairstyles? I must have missed it in the real world where important people only ever have clothes and hairstyles that only they have and are never copied. :p

Even if Satele Shan or any other big time NPC did have some unique outfit that they made themself, do you really think there'd be no imitations out there? :p

Every single little detail makes character spicial, ok right? And dozens of chineese copies of revan or satele or whatever running around is dumb.

And imitations would be fine but here we have "Satele Shan Pants" on gtn. Gosh, it's so damn sick xD Reshape dat outfit a bid, call it the usual stupid way "Pure Jedi Master of Tython The Unbreakable Uber Piecemaker's Pants" and be done with. Even that wouldn"t be so weird ae sith buyin panties of jedi oder's leader :D

Edited by Rouakh

Every single little detail makes character spicial, ok right? And dozens of chineese copies of revan or satele or whatever running around is dumb.

Just curious, but how often do you even see these special one of a kind outfits in use? For Satele's, I see her boots only a bit and it's the most common of the items. People would also love it without her gold trim. :) That would mark it as different.

Theron's Jacket is pretty popular, but not the rest of his outfit. At least from what I've seen.

I have yet to see anyone in Lana's outfit (thought I'm sure someone is).

So, you're safe from people copying those outfits in their entirety.

Just curious, but how often do you even see these special one of a kind outfits.

Ats not about special. Its about making sence. Leave key characters alone and make new nice gear - dats the idea.

Edited by Rouakh

Ats not about special. Its about making sence. Leave key characters alone and make new nice gear - dats the idea.

Some of them have nice gear! Like Satele's boots! Though I wish there was a version without the gold stripe, but then it'd be different than Sateles. Theron's Jacket, I wish there was a version where the shirt looked more like a t-shirt and was dyable. Maybe a tight T-shirt with outlines of abs for Tharan! :) That would make it similar but different.

And it makes sense that outfits would be universal, as the outfits that generally aren't all out there, look terrible. :p But if the idea is to get rid of important character outfits, let's start with the Slave Bikini and all it's variations. :p

Just curious, but how often do you even see these special one of a kind outfits in use? For Satele's, I see her boots only a bit and it's the most common of the items. People would also love it without her gold trim. :) That would mark it as different.

Theron's Jacket is pretty popular, but not the rest of his outfit. At least from what I've seen.

I have yet to see anyone in Lana's outfit (thought I'm sure someone is).

So, you're safe from people copying those outfits in their entirety.

I dropped a Secondary Red into Lana's outfit, which recolors the green bits to Red. I currently have it on Lord Scourge, and as an alternate outfit on my Sith Warrior. Looks fabulous on both.

And imitations would be fine but here we have "Satele Shan Pants" on gtn. Gosh, it's so damn sick xD Reshape dat outfit a bid, call it the usual stupid way "Pure Jedi Master of Tython The Unbreakable Uber Piecemaker's Pants" and be done with. Even that wouldn"t be so weird ae sith buyin panties of jedi oder's leader :D

Jedi's take a vow of poverty. Satele's outfit is off the rack from a Coruscant Walmart.