The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Runner's Up Bracket

Beniboybling

It is only one Change am Changing Cade for Exur.I just no longer want IG-88 on my team.So I would like to scrap him.
Whether or not you're swapping him out for someone else, it's still a change to you're teams roster. The purpose of that rule being to ensure folks don't radically alter their teams, I feel this would be a radical alteration.
Ive been thinking about using Darth Tenebrous instead of Jadus. How many credits would he be and any thoughts on using him?

I don't think there is enough info on Tenebrous for him to be used, and he'd probably be too strong anyway.

I believe Exar Kun was suggested before and he'd probably be the best replacement for Jadus.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Nihl is comparable duelist to Sora and Lumiya, but he can also one shot powerful force users like Kol, then he's not a 30 crediter and Karadron can't afford him.

He's not comparable to them, but he's barely behind and has better force feats than they do. He's still primarily a duelist, and a damn good one at that. But need I remind you that Shaak Ti's a 30 crediter, and she "one shot" Galen Marek and is pretty much every bit Nihl's equal?

Edited by Selenial

He's not comparable to them, but he's barely behind and has better force feats than they do. He's still primarily a duelist, and a damn good one at that. But need I remind you that Shaak Ti's a 30 crediter, and she "one shot" Galen Marek and is pretty much every bit Nihl's equal?

Which makes him a balanced combatant, not a duelist :confused:

I believe Starkillers should be 45 points like Kun.Can I put up a argument for the why j believe Starkiller should have a reduction?

No, because while I am not running anymore, SK is about equal *pre-prime* of Vader, and Vader is 50.

No, because while I am not running anymore, SK is about equal *pre-prime* of Vader, and Vader is 50.

Yea he is equal to pre-prime Vader not Prime Vader so Prime SK should be under Prime Vader not equal to that's only logical Sil so he should be 45 points not 50.

Sil lets use your droid persona here droids can only deal in Logic.So if we were to use only Logic it would tell you that Prime SK would have to be worth less points then Prime Vader.Since Vader its been confirmed to have grown more powerful after their fight.As it is now Starkiller story was never finished so we are not sure that he every surpassed Vader.

Yea he is equal to pre-prime Vader not Prime Vader so Prime SK should be under Prime Vader not equal to that's only logical Sil so he should be 45 points not 50.

Sil lets use your droid persona here droids can only deal in Logic.So if we were to use only Logic it would tell you that Prime SK would have to be worth less points then Prime Vader.Since Vader its been confirmed to have grown more powerful after their fight.As it is now Starkiller story was never finished so we are not sure that he every surpassed Vader.

I'm not going to start debating the marginal difference between Vader and Starkiller's power or explain why this is incorrect, because being Vader's equal isn't the criteria for being a 50 creditor anyhow.

And that's a shame to hear Sil, no chance you could change you're mind?

Sorry, but there is no chance I will change my mind. Classes have started, still got Conquest, and overall it just wasn't fun for me.

Though, you could do as I recommended to keep the right number of matches and turn my team into a 'coop' so that others could take the reigns.

Don't want to just throw Vader out into the cold, ya know? :p

Side Note: I have said I wasn't going to participate in the runners up bracket for more than a month now... No surprise...

Edited by Silenceo