Unable to unlock Zakuul Personal Dropship in Collections

Count_Mario

Because you cant.

Many one and done direct buy mounts and weapons from the CM cant be unlocked in collections, only pack items.

If its a CM direct buy, you have to buy one for each character you want it on.

◆◆Perhaps im wrong, but there have been a few items i bought that arent unlockable in collections◆◆

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Because you cant.

Many one and done direct buy mounts and weapons from the CM cant be unlocked in collections, only pack items.

If its a CM direct buy, you have to buy one for each character you want it on.

◆◆Perhaps im wrong, but there have been a few items i bought that arent unlockable in collections◆◆

They show up in the main Mount/Armor/Weapon list (which includes all the packs so it can be tedious to find what you're looking for).

Everything in the CM that is an item is unlockable account wide. However, you cannot unlock something in collections on the character you added it from. (The button will just create a copy instead of open the unlock UI.)

You need to unlock it on another character, and if the other direct-buy mounts are any indication, it's going to cost upwards of 1,000 Cartel coins.

They show up in the main Mount/Armor/Weapon list (which includes all the packs so it can be tedious to find what you're looking for).

Everything in the CM that is an item is unlockable account wide. However, you cannot unlock something in collections on the character you added it from. (The button will just create a copy instead of open the unlock UI.)

You need to unlock it on another character, and if the other direct-buy mounts are any indication, it's going to cost upwards of 1,000 Cartel coins.

Hmm ill have to see if i can find the ones i didnt unlock then, but yeah im sure they have an unlock price that rivals or excedes the original purchase price then heh.