[Constant Mayhem] - Hard Mode Progression Guild LFM

Frogsley

[Constant Mayhem] is an end-game raiding guild that has already cleared HM EV & KP in 4.0 and is currently looking to expand to 16M HM or two 8M teams for raiding. We are a Republic Guild and raid Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:30PM server.

Raiding experience would be nice, gearing and optimizing you will not be an issue if we feel that you are able to perform, learn and adapt quickly. For more information and or questions please message me on Frogsley via whispers, in-game mail or post here. Our website: http://constantmayhem.swtorhost.com/

A few of us casually PvP and want to start arena teams though we love to expand to that area it isn't our main focus but PvPers are more than welcome.

We use GameVox for voice communications, have a flagship, a stronghold and can offer 10% Exp. gains for those who are still leveling. For any guild that is willing to merge please feel free to message me we would really like to keep our name and we can negotiate more in terms of leadership roles upon an agreement.

Edited by Frogsley
Update of Advertisement

• 3 weeks later...
I think it'd be awesome if you joined us, but based on your previous posts of looking for a guild, I would have thought you wanted a guild that is a little farther along progress wise in HM Rav/ToS. If you're still interested, send a mail in game to me (Aikmul or Aikeah'el) or Frogsley (same name in game).

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to update that we are still looking for members, so if you don't have home feel free to shoot me a whisper for an invite even if you are just a casual player. We do SM GF OPs almost daily every night outside of Progression nights :)

Hello myself and my brother both looking for pub side guild we are older layed back gamers that still love progression raiding and organized pvp when we are not working. We played Imp since release traveled to pub when the new content released here. I play a GS my bro is Van if you would like 2 more dedicated members that would be great sounds like what we are looking for. 8-11pm weekdays all kinds of hours on the weekends we are both PST.

Thanks for your time to read have a great day.