The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ease of Finding Purchased Cartel Items

Alzikar

Thanks to a recent Ootini podcast I learned about the ability to duplicate any owned cartel item within the inventory of another character.

Problem is.... it takes an inordinate amount of time to find any specific owned item in the "collections" listing of the cartel market. For example, player wants to duplicate a particular item yet has no idea what pack it comes from... the current process is to drill down into the listings and then flip page after page to find the correct one on which the item one wants to duplicate is found.

My suggestion is this: Allow players to search for item names within the collections listings to make it easier to find what they're looking for. Alternatively, add a new tab to collections for Owned items, where every cartel item a player owns is listed in one convenient area

Thanks.

The current collections interface is extremely time consuming and annoying. Even a change as small as opening with all categories collapsed would go a long way. Ideally, I would be in favor of a separate category for "Unlocked" items. Either that or some sort of toggle to show only unlocked items. A search bar would be nice, as well, but if I had my pick, I would definitely choose the separate "Unlocked" category.

Also, give us the option to sell Cartel Market items for 0 credits. It takes several steps to destroy gear that you can't sell. I hate it when I have to reclaim an entire armor set just because I wanted the boots. Then I have to go to each piece, click to take it out of inventory, click away from inventory, click "Yes, I want to destroy this worthless item," rinse, repeat. It would be much easier to open a vendor and then just right click them all into oblivion.