Trawlzie pvp build?

GhOsTPrOz

So lately I have been running around with a empheral healing relic in watchman and I am pulling off like 400k heals a match along with a avg of 800k- 1.4 mil damage I stack surge as well and use mainstat augments

I know this might be stupid but it is pretty fun, thoughts, ideas, criticism, comments?

So lately I have been running around with a empheral healing relic in watchman and I am pulling off like 400k heals a match along with a avg of 800k- 1.4 mil damage I stack surge as well and use mainstat augments

I know this might be stupid but it is pretty fun, thoughts, ideas, criticism, comments?

hehe, it does sound interesting. What's the total proc amount per match would you say?

I suspect a healing proc on your screen would be glorious compared to puny heals received from your dots.

I suppose *all* heals on that regard might shine, especially if you augmented them with the sabre ward heals as well.

Cheers.

I am specced into the sabre ward thing and it's great.

Highest heals I have seen so far was about 2k and I would say in a typical match it procs about 150ish times? Or so...

For reference, in a 4v4 all Dps on my team vs 3 DPS and a healer on their team, we won. And in two rounds I did 160k damage which was around the range of my 3 team mates too, I think I was third place maybe on my team for damage and I still pulled 80k heals too, it is a pretty fun build especially on those stalemate matches!