Suscriber exp boost

Facotix

Hello!

I was just playing and i notice that the quest tracker shows that the main storyline quest i was doing is going to give me 100k-140k of exp (lvl 36), but, when i finished it, it just give me 50k, where is the problem?

Anyway, thanks!

The text on the screen doesn't always correspond with the XP you are actually given. So you may very well have received the correct XP. The only way to know for sure is to check how much XP you have before and after you get the new XP.

But XP is level dependent. Did you finish the quest at the same level as you where when you checked how much XP you were going to get for it?

Edited by Dragondog

The text on the screen doesn't always correspond with the XP you are actually given. So you may very well have received the correct XP. The only way to know for sure is to check how much XP you have before and after you get the new XP.

But XP is level dependent. Did you finish the quest at the same level as you where when you checked how much XP you were going to get for it?

Ahh, now i understand it. thank you broh! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.