The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Other races with cybernetic implants/more face customisations

jozocuric

It is sad that my chiss cannot have cybernetic implants like Officer Manus has (he is located on Dromund Kaas center during BBA event). I wish that other races could have those cybernetic implants beside humans. Also more face builds should be available to all races. Some races (e.g. Miraluka) has a few options, while human race has the most.

I appreciate every comment and opinion you have (pros and cons).

• 4 weeks later...

Besides this, I'd love to see the scars/tattoos shared amongst the classes.

Even if this means, I have to get a human Inquisitor through the class storylines first to unlock those scars to all the other humans in other classes, the same with the Warrior tattoo I love! Want that on my other humans! It was that tattoo that made me go human in the first place on my Warrior :p

Ugh! Yes! Especially to the face options. Twi's get what....3-4 actual faces and all the rest are minor differences to those 3-4. It's so frustrating. Several races are like that, and I don't understand it. Why are the 30ish (I think? been a while since I checked) human faces not available for all the other races? *Shakes fist*

As for cybernetics....never understood why Cyborg was a race and not just an extra slider on each of the races. I'd love to see cybernetics on each race!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...