The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New playable Race Voss

Hyoga_

Yeah that's just not going to happen because the Voss are a neutral race and their planet is so late in the game. Also, the planet story line, and most of the class story lines too, would be totally screwed up if you were a Voss.

It's a good idea cosmetic-wise, but in practicality, it would never work.

Yeah that's just not going to happen because the Voss are a neutral race and their planet is so late in the game. Also, the planet story line, and most of the class story lines too, would be totally screwed up if you were a Voss.

It's a good idea cosmetic-wise, but in practicality, it would never work.

Then the only option left would be Voss character skin only available via Cartel Market. Something like your companions have.

Wont happen because while most dont realize it, Voss are -really- tall. Dont believe me? Go stand next to a voss npc and pan the camera out. They are taller then the pc characters by enough it will bork the fixed camera angles in the cut scenes.

Now i know some of you are just all "LOLSPACEBAR1111111!!!!!!!" And couldnt care less if the cut scenes had most if not all of your head missing, but others do.

And if you think for even one second they would go back and redo every single cut scene in the game to fix this issue, i own a whole bunch of bridges all over the planet id like to sell you real cheap. :p