Situational Awareness

Candleper

In regular pvp 8v8 games, there seems to be a lack of situational awareness of whats going on.

There's only a couple things people need to notice at all times:

1. Where the enemy troops are and what node they are focusing on.

2. Where our troops are and where you need to go.

In regular pvp 8v8 games, there seems to be a lack of situational awareness of whats going on.

Damn , I need to get my reg rating up . Its fallen below 2k . Please Enlighten us more.

More enlightenment, pay attention to the map and where everyone is on both teams.

LOOK AT THE MAP. It seems people don't pay attention to the map. Sorry for being direct but I see some bad situational awareness.

Its *********** regs , what do you expect , you either get premades that know what they are doing and ROFLStomp , premades that don't know what they are doing or randoms who just pvp to pass time waiting for raids or PvErs etc.

If you want good teammates , get a premade . DONE , SETTLED , FINISHED.

Seriously , no one cares about regs that much.

I can understand if they have bad gear, still learning the class, etc. but that shouldn't excuse when they have no idea of what's going on in the wz, like when they are losing a node. It just looks like they're in some sort of tunnel vision.

I can understand if they have bad gear, still learning the class, etc. but that shouldn't excuse when they have no idea of what's going on in the wz, like when they are losing a node. It just looks like they're in some sort of tunnel vision.

Dude the reason why I said what I said is this. There are a group of people in the world playing SWTOR . A small subset of them Use the SWTOR forums , an Even SMALLER Subset of them use the PvP Forums . This is really a fragement of what makes up the 'core' PvPers who que for regs . Whatever you are about to say with or without kind intentions is useless.

The people who care enough to be here are already good or trying to work on things. Most people don't care enough and thats why they are bad. Just sayin .

Reminders in-match help sometimes. For like VS def. if it's an issue I might type something like "Count reds pls." "If there're 6 of you and 1 of them you're on the wrong door." Then the little purple guys on the map move or they don't. Edited by Joesixxpack

It ain't even just about the map, tbh. If you got six people on the West door on Voidstar, for example, and you notice that you're only fighting four opponents, there's a pretty good chance that the two on the East are outnumbered and that someone should probably head over there.

Like the trolls mentioned above, a lot of people don't give a **** about regs. Even if they understand the concept of calling inc, they may simply not care to do it. Gotta keep an eye on what's going on for yourself, and be smart enough to figure such situations out, even if you're in the midst of battle and don't have time to actually open the full map for an overview.

And ffs, VS Defenders, stay on the gorram doors!

It ain't even just about the map, tbh. If you got six people on the West door on Voidstar, for example, and you notice that you're only fighting four opponents, there's a pretty good chance that the two on the East are outnumbered and that someone should probably head over there.

Like the trolls mentioned above, a lot of people don't give a **** about regs. Even if they understand the concept of calling inc, they may simply not care to do it. Gotta keep an eye on what's going on for yourself, and be smart enough to figure such situations out, even if you're in the midst of battle and don't have time to actually open the full map for an overview.

And ffs, VS Defenders, stay on the gorram doors!

Get top DMG , then complain about your team sucking and being useless . Regstar life.

Arena doesn't have any of that.

Arena seems to make people forget all of this. "Un-train", so to say, or they just don't care.

But, admittedly, the amount required for a full situational awareness is so much higher in objective play.