Let's Commemorate The Honorable Samurais of Solo Ranked.

tunnelhottie

Solo ranked is where all the salt and trash-talking in the world coincide but today I would like to take the time to talk about something different.

This is dedicated to one of the Greatest Samurais of Our time. Kick-bot.

If you've played solo ranked on Harbinger for a certain period this season and the last . You've probably met Kick-bot.

He will interrupt you , whirlwind you , grenade you.

But above all , he is a man of Honor . Im being 100% Serious.(Love you Kick-bot no-****)

He doesn't use bubble stuns because bubble stuns are unfair , he'll probably give you a 3v3 if someone dcs on yourside.

He'll blow bubble at the start of the game because Merc healers are on the other team .

If you know of any other honorable samurais please tell us your stories of their greatness.

Top 10 Honorable Samurai

1. Kick-bot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nominations

Shadowstepp'in (1 Vote)

Kratos (1 Vote)

To Clarify , Being an Honorable Samurai doesn't just mean being a good player , or carrying the team . Its more about individual uniqueness , doing things others wouldn't , self sacrifice , etc. People that make you respect them as a player.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a Random'marauder.

Edited by tunnelhottie

Kratos on harbinger. the jugg. We had a dude bail and he sat out for a 3v3 and actually let us win the match because we killed it. Good solid guy. Gave me keys to his Crib also and i had never met him before outside of YOLO.

His teammates must be pissed. Is he the Juggernaut named Kratos , he must have special characters right , can you find his 'real' name?

Is this a new thing ? Fan-cult ?

We have post that will be shut down telling other people they are horrible . No appreciation for the players who make our day?

Also I think I've said my piece to everyone that ques for solo ranked on Harbinger. Time to give back.

Edited by tunnelhottie