Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

allow heroic moment to be used without companion

lukeras

I like just all the abilities that I get when using heroic moment, for example: being able to use legacy project with my guardian is so much fun, also, if using a darkside jedi character I could use force choke.

the problem is that I need my companion to be able to use those abilities, I do a lot of roleplaying, and companions don't play much part of it. so I would like heroic moment to be enabled to use without having a companion as well as all the other legacy skills, only disable the abilities when being in a warzone/flashpoint/operation.

I think its chapter 2 cuz I have a counselor buff but I'm still only like level 40 with that character.

Legacy Emote- Chapter 1

Legacy Class Buff - Chapter 2

Legacy Heroic Moment - Chapter 3

For the class buff you only need to one of the mirror classes to get both pub and imp one.

On a different note the Legacy emote for agent makes me sad I wish it was a dual knife wielded

It'd be nice if you could use heroic moment without your companion, but only when you're solo. It'd completely wreck balance in groups.

Not all of us want comps out all the time when we're running our class stories. On some of my newer toons I haven't even bothered to unlock HK or Treek, which leaves me with a lot of time when I'm literally running solo because all my comps are running crafting missions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.