Suscription troubles

Facotix

Hey, thanks to all of you!! :D

Annd, last question, i have completed the first chapter whit my SW, and i get a "PACK" and whit that i can buy a lightsaber in DK, but, i have a better lightsaber, but i notice that the lightsaber that i can buy in DK is "Legacy" or something like that, what's that?, and what must i do?

Could it be Inheritance Mainhand Weapon Construction Kit, you're talking about? You can send it to one of your other characters who gets the weapon. They are intended for low level characters.

Could it be Inheritance Mainhand Weapon Construction Kit, you're talking about? You can send it to one of your other characters who gets the weapon. They are intended for low level characters.
Just a little elaboration on this.

Being "Legacy Bound" means you can send it to any character in your Legacy (that is, any character on the same server) regardless of faction. Or if you have a stronghold, you can simply drop it in your legacy storage, for another character to pick up later. And they can use it for a while, and then send it off to yet another character in your Legacy, and so on. This can be more useful for things like swapping "set piece" armorings or whatever between characters later in the game (a whole other discussion in itself).

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Hey, thanks to all of you!! :D

Annd, last question, i have completed the first chapter whit my SW, and i get a "PACK" and whit that i can buy a lightsaber in DK, but, i have a better lightsaber, but i notice that the lightsaber that i can buy in DK is "Legacy" or something like that, what's that?, and what must i do?

There is nothing you must do, but you can exchange that token in Dromund Kaas for a lightsaber you actually never will use. I would say that 99.9% of all players use a custom lightsaber that they update with mods, the one you got has a set value that can not be upgraded it is basicly worthless nowdays.

The birthright tokens belong to a old outdated system that could have been good but it got replaced by the legacygear combined with the collection (cartel coin) system.

Edited by Icestar

The birthright tokens belong to a old outdated system that could have been good but it got replaced by the legacygear combined with the collection (cartel coin) system.

Very cool that everyone now gets those pilot suits. They are butt ugly, but they are also adaptive, meaning no one has to suffer for lack of funds. You can always swap out gear when you gain some funds. I've got a Cathar at 56 still in that stupid pilot suit!

Frankly, when I get those legacy bound construction kits. I just throw them away. You can't sell 'em and they just take up space in storage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.