Reaching out to all Guild Leadership.

Ni_Jien

Greetings,

I come here with a problem that I feel is shared by many people. A common issue that is shared amongst the leadership of most guilds is that there is one person doing ninety percent of the work. Be it setting up events within the guild or for the greater community or just simply finding another replacement for yet another raid group, every guild has that one go-to person that can fix almost any problem.

I and a few others are attempting to gauge how many hard working officers and GMs are out there in the hopes of pooling our resources together.

If this sounds like you please message me. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Greetings,

I come here with a problem that I feel is shared by many people. A common issue that is shared amongst the leadership of most guilds is that there is one person doing ninety percent of the work. Be it setting up events within the guild or for the greater community or just simply finding another replacement for yet another raid group, every guild has that one go-to person that can fix almost any problem.

I and a few others are attempting to gauge how many hard working officers and GMs are out there in the hopes of pooling our resources together.

If this sounds like you please message me. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

For my community, I have officers I delegate tasks to, but when something needs fixing or resolving then I am the one everyone goes to. We would be open to pooling resources periodically to fill Operations slots or even if your guild has someone who needs a quick run through a flashpoint. We are patient so if they enjoy the cut-scenes we don't mind sitting through them. Your folks are also welcomed to group with us for everyday leveling.