Windowed Fullscreen

MuzluPasta

Changing settings ingame didn't work, neither in the nvidia control panel.

So I deleted client_settings ini file in AppData.

All graphics settings got reset and windowed fs works properly. Its not capped at 24 FPS.

I think that file got corrupted by the patch or the game misreported the refresh rate and enabled v-snyc somehow, since v-sync was off ingame and refresh rate was at 144 hz.

Changing settings ingame didn't work, neither in the nvidia control panel.

So I deleted client_settings ini file in AppData.

All graphics settings got reset and windowed fs works properly. Its not capped at 24 FPS.

I think that file got corrupted by the patch or the game misreported the refresh rate and enabled v-snyc somehow, since v-sync was off ingame and refresh rate was at 144 hz.

Just a data point on this: No such issue for me after patch. So I don't think this is global issue... which is not to say it is not an issue for some.

It wasn't like this before the patch. This happened after it and I have changed nothing.

Just because 99% of the population doesn't have this, it doesn't mean it isn't a bug.

Statement: Nobody said it wasn't. It was simply pointed out that someone didn't have the issue, indicating that it's not affecting everyone.

I had a slightly different problem after the latest patch (3.3.1), but my solution was the same. I run the game in fullscreen and after todays patch I had significantly lower fps than usual. After fiddling with the ingame graphic settings I found that the shader complexity setting caused the problem. If Shader Complexity was set to anything other than the lowest my fps would drop by a huge amount. This was never a problem before todays patch.

However after finding this thread I decided to test and delete the client_settings.ini file in AppData. After I did that I restarted the game and set my settings to the same as before this patch. My fps is now at the same level as before; Now I can have Shader Complexity on high with no significant drop in fps.