The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Pole Pike Please

Kaesoi

Hmm... Didn't really think it would be a good idea at first, but reading the description, they could actually work as another alternative to double-bladed sabers. Since it's stated that they use the same styles, there would be no new combat animations needed for this weapon. Just a few new slightly different looking items.

• 2 weeks later...
I would say just give it time. The Zakuul Knights use them in KOTFE, so pikes will be released soon, maybe around release date. I would say definitely for double-bladed lightsabers, my Inquisitor will be so happy! and maybe for regular sabers, with a vibrosword-like back sheath animation, although combat animations might be screwed from that.

• 5 months later...
I would say just give it time. The Zakuul Knights use them in KOTFE, so pikes will be released soon, maybe around release date. I would say definitely for double-bladed lightsabers, my Inquisitor will be so happy! and maybe for regular sabers, with a vibrosword-like back sheath animation, although combat animations might be screwed from that.

Yes! They really need to make the Pike available for the double bladed saber slot. I must be able to live out my Imperial Guard fantasy!