Experienced Raider looking for a Group

Hakima

I have a Shadow/Jug Tank as well as sorc/sage/merc/mando healers. I am a very experienced tank and healer but am 5/10 with the tanks, but should be able to easily step in as a healer as that was my main before the tanks rand dry. I am Arizona time so work gets out around 5, 3 hours difference for east coast atm.

The <Black Widow Company> is a veteran-owned, award-winning, multi-gaming community which has been successful for over twelve years, primarily in first person shooters and MMOs. In that time we have built a solid reputation in online gaming as a community that believes in integrity, fair play, dedication, and teamwork. You can expect a highly organized unit with a mature and professional gaming attitude. We are competitive; we're in this game for competition and fun and we support a diverse range of play styles. We provide content for casual and progression Raiders, casual and competitive PvP and Galactic Starfighter, as well as maintaining an environment conducive to general fun in less organized play styles.

There is no level, gear, or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

BWC plays on both factions and currently hosts progression raids on most nights; 7:30 pm to 9:30pm EST and to Midnight EST. On our non-raiding nights of the week, we run everything from PvP Ops to Trainings. We have a guild flagship, 10% Rep/XP bonuses, and consistently win and place in the conquest leaderboards.

Our team motto is “ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT”, and we apply that mentality in every game we play, and to everything we do, without risking or compromising our desire or our ability to have fun at the same time. We invite you to discover what makes us different for yourself.

To begin your journey, please feel free to send me a PM here or visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Hakima, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives and commitments outside of SWTOR :). Our start times sound like they would line up with yours @ 7:15PM-10PM Central. We still run 8-man and 16-man Storymode Operations when necessary to gear folks but we are focusing more on the Hardmodes (4/10, so close on UL), and cleared the Hardmode Dread Operations at level well before 3.0. Also, we have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra,Taris, and Quesh! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!

Hi Hakima! Hopefully you are sill looking for a spot by the time you read this. We are Alea Jacta Est, a small private HM/NiM pub raiding guild.

We are 7/10 and we are looking for a commando or sage healer. Raid times are MON-WED 20h00-22h00 SAT 14h00-16h00 EAST time. We are looking for people willing to commit as it is the foundation of progression. But at the same time, we do have lots of ***** and giggles while raiding.

If you want more infos/a tryout, please email me to beyond_this_horizon@hotmail.com or send an ingame mail to Bou'boule.

Edited by Wolf_Soul