Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please help me with I/O gearing

Capote

Hey everyone,

I've been reading a few different gearing priorities in guides and am kinda of confused with what to follow.

Basically, as far as I understood there is the high crit/alacrity build and the high crit/surge build.

As I don't have enough gear to buy all those pieces and test the options, is there anything near to a consensus about what is the best gearing path atm for our class?

Right now I am sitting at 407 crit. 283 surge and 572 alacrity (tried to follow Bant's ideal stats). Should I try dropping this alacrity for accuracy in the enhancement and thus getting more aim augments instead of accuracy ones?

Sorry about such a repetitive question, but it is hard for someone new to the class to decide what gearing option to pick.

The ONLY and I mean ONLY thing you need for PVE is 750+ accuracy

The rest you make sure you have low endurance mods, barrels, armorings and enhancements for the most possible damage stats.

The exact mix of power vs crit doesn't matter. However I make sure at least a couple of hundred crit because the returns on those are the best.

The exact mix of alacrity vs surge doesn't matter, at the best you only have 5 slots for these after the compulsory accuracy so you can't exactly go overboard on it.

Sure you can get aboard someones train of thought of *stacking XXX because XXX* but put it up on a parser vs someone elses train of thought and you won't see anything meaningful.

Edited by Gyronamics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.