Need 2018 expertise to do ranked?

EmilmcUgly

Is that new? Because there are still active threads where people are asking for it, but when I try to enter a ranked warzone, I get a floating dialog box that says I need 2018 expertise to enter.

Which brings me to my question: I can't get to 2018! I'm playing a sin tank. I've got full exhumed survivor, including the earpiece and implants, and two relics I bought with wz comms. All my gear has all the mods. I bought the expertise crystal for my lightsaber. But I'm still 41 points short! I can't find anything else to increase my expertise.

Anybody know what I should do?

Added: is there a valor requirement to get into ranked? That's not what the floaty box says, but...

Edited by EmilmcUgly

Y'know, as soon as I started writing my original post, I knew the answer would be some stupid little thing that I should have noticed but didn't, and yep, I was right.

It often goes like that. No worries. I probably would have wondered what was up with my expertise too if I wasn't used to switching out my crystals for a color I liked better anyway. Glad you got it figured out.