Height Option

JercGhyron

As long as they weren't too lanky/short, yes.

+/- 10% feels about right to me but there may be other issues to consider such as clothing clipping, cut-scene alignment, etc.

That and if you add that, people are going to want individual customizations for other things like weight, face, eye spacing, nose, ears, etc, etc etc. Can't just favor one thing.

This affects animations in dialogue scenes, most specifically when characters kiss. The engine can support scaling models up or down quite easily otherwise- for example all the boss and champion monsters that tower iver their weaker kin. But when it comes to smoochy times with your companions, it would be rather off to see them passionately snogging your torso rather than your face because you made your character hella tall.

Size 3 height with slim body type. Like with the Voss, for example. Problem solved.

And perhaps ones a little above or a little below the standard heights. One where males can be the height of a voss female and voss male. Which means actually above average size but not on steroids. Instead without steroids or anorexia, there is only average height. A tad limiting.

Size 3 height with slim body type. Like with the Voss, for example. Problem solved.

And perhaps ones a little above or a little below the standard heights. One where males can be the height of a voss female and voss male. Which means actually above average size but not on steroids. Instead without steroids or anorexia, there is only average height. A tad limiting.

THIS. One of my male characters is supposed to be 2 meters tall, but with a more slender/average build rather than the Superman build body type 3 has. Went with body type 2 because I'd rather his build be right than his height, but it would be really nice to have both.