Sith Incquisitor/Warrior Prologue Outcome? [Interrogating Prisoners]

Toastngravy

[Not Spoilers. This is the prologue, not integral and barely related to the plot, etc etc.]

Heya Guys!

An (arguably) unusual question that I couldn't quite find an answer to came up between a friend and I. During the start of the Sith Incquisitor/Warrior story lines you interrogate prisoners. You can allow these prisoners to fight you.

What happens if you lose this fight? Are they set free or does the game merely reset everything? I'd assume the latter due to pure gameplay purposes but it was interesting enough of a question to pursue.

Edited by Toastngravy

[Not Spoilers. This is the prologue, not integral and barely related to the plot, etc etc.]

Heya Guys!

An (arguably) unusual question that I couldn't quite find an answer to came up between a friend and I. During the start of the Sith Incquisitor/Warrior story lines you interrogate prisoners. You can allow these prisoners to fight you.

What happens if you lose this fight? Are they set free or does the game merely reset everything? I'd assume the latter due to pure gameplay purposes but it was interesting enough of a question to pursue.

It's probably the same if you lose any fight.