Fully unlocked and decorated Republic and Imperial flagship for sale

LordHuss

I Have a republic guild ship fully unlocked and decorated i have spent over 200 mil creds to unlock and decorate it. Also comes with fully unlocked guild coruscant stronghold which i spent over 18 mil guild has conquered 16 planets

Asking for 45 mil for the both

I also have a imperial flagship which has a few decks unlocked 50% complete which i am asking for 40 mil credits.

Whatever you are interested in leave comment on this post with your in game charector name so we can arrange a time and date. Thanks for veiwing

I might be interested in the imperial one. Send an in-game mail to Zuberi. Not going to give you 40m for it. More like 20m. If you're willing to do that, then let me know.

I appreciate the offer and will keep in mimd but atm thats giving it away. I will consider offers closest to 40 mil thanks

I might be interested in the imperial one. Send an in-game mail to Zuberi. Not going to give you 40m for it. More like 20m. If you're willing to do that, then let me know.

I appreciate the offer and will keep in mimd but atm thats giving it away. I will consider offers closest to 40 mil thanks