I think I doomed myself with my Jedi Knight romance...

LinkNukem

I'm doing a Female Jedi Knight pure darkside playthought, I'm trying to be as evil as possible at any given time.

But I think I tried to hard to be an *** with Doc... I refused to kiss him saying he wasn't worthy of me and I realise it was a bad choice so I tried to cancel the dialogue, but it ended so fast that I didn't have time...

Now I think I just totally ruined my dark side playthrought... Since what is a dark side Jedi good for if you are not having a *illigal* relation with someone?

I'm Fuc***? Can I still get a romance with Doc or not? I really wish I can *reset* him somehow and start his romance all over since I might have to remake my character and I'm just done with Hoth at level 41... This is still pretty far to simply restart... :eek:

If I'm indeed doomed then I wish the game would give a warning... *This choice will lead to light side relation are you sure?*

Now I have to continue a character that is not 100% a bad Jedi Knight and it's truly ruining my fun, since having a Dark Jedi Knight that will gladly cut someone head, but then refuse to have relationships it make no sense...

Edited by LinkNukem

Holy crap... I'm so lucky!

I heard most of the romance only have one chance and if you reject them it's over, I guess Doc truly have a thing for Twi'lek. :D

So I'm safe now? I got the *Dark Side* point and by the character reaction we pretty much did it, now even if he's at 9000 point there is no more dialogue I guess I have to continue my story now.

At least now I can get rid of this bad feeling about my character, the idea of having the most evil Jedi Knight ever that refuse to have a intimate relationships it make no sense. =/

Thanks for telling me this guys, I was about to simply rush this character, but your comments gave me hope lol.

*EDIT*

Anyway I still think they should add a little warning for these important last dialogues it would avoid a lot of tears. :cool:

Edited by LinkNukem