Dark Lord Seeking Apprentice (Harbinger)

Draconious

It has come to my attention that the candidate pool on Korriban is lacking in acceptable applicants that wish to become Sith. I have lost several would be "apprentices" due to their lack of willingness to fully embrace Dark Sides teachings. I require an apprentice that is willing to go to great lengths to achieve power. One that exercise that power and establish their dominance with in the Empire. If you possess the mindset ,drive, and ambitions of what It is to be Sith then perhaps you may be worth of my time.

Contact Details:

Draconious (Harbinger Server)

*interested to see if some guilds or players from harbinger server practice occasional roleplay*

I have had little luck on Harbinger with finding any decent RP guilds, I ran one back in the day at launch but most of us left durring the F2P conversion.

My main guild is to rebuild, but we will see...

It just so happens that I am looking for a new master. You see, my previous one failed a dark council member and was destroyed for his foolishness. They allowed me to live only because they said i still had a use to the empire, however they would not assign a new master, they said find one yourself or simply stagnate with no new skills or knowledge. I am fully capable of managing my own personal safety as well as dealing with problems... shall we say... less fitting of a Dark Lord.