The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A holographic trainer

A new holographic trainer that would be nice item to have on the CM

The ones that are out now are awesome but it requires a purchase of countless old packs, or a lot of credits to buy for the Republic (Satele Shan) and Empire side (Darth Malagus) Holographic trainers that are account bound.

I know that you can get those trainers on fleet with credits, reputation, and certificates, but those you can not unlock to your entire account.

Or they are not available to new players ( like the pre-purchase Hutt Dr. Oggurobb holographic trainer)

A new one that you can purchase straight from the CM and unlock for your entire account would make it easier for new and old players alike.

Thank You

I know that you can get those trainers on fleet with credits, reputation, and certificates, but those you can not unlock to your entire account.

Actually you can unlock those for your entire account. You just have to wait for the cool down to end so it is bound to you, then you unlock them in collections.

Actually you can unlock those for your entire account. You just have to wait for the cool down to end so it is bound to you, then you unlock them in collections.

True they both cost 200cc each to unlock account-wide or did when I unlocked them a year or so ago. not sure if that's sub only or same for f2p.

However it would be nice to have a few new ones all the same.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

True they both cost 200cc each to unlock account-wide or did when I unlocked them a year or so ago. not sure if that's sub only or same for f2p.

However it would be nice to have a few new ones all the same.

Well you can feel free to purchase one for every char in your account if the unlock price seems to high. Remember that's an account wide unlock, so any server, any char from now until close. That 200CC doesn't seem so high now does it?