Selling Revan HM Decorations

KaiserTNT

From now until 4.0, <Shadow Council> will be selling the Revan HM deco (Replica Sacrificial Sphere) that drops from our runs each week. We will be getting 1-2 per week and would like to compile a list of interested buyers so we can sell them immediately via COD. The current price is 20 million, though it is slightly negotiable and may change based on market conditions -- we want to keep it at a discount from what you'd typically pay on the GTN, so that the time and effort to establish a pre-sale carries some benefit to you.

If you are interested in getting on the sphere list, please contact Hypacia, Rth, or Alvas in game. Thanks!

Edited by KaiserTNT

A decoration I've seen drop quite frequently in Temple of Sacrifice. It ain't 20 million worth in my eyes. As hard and difficult you may think getting that decoration is worth as far as I've seen on The Ebon Hawk the general consensus is that no one views that as a "cool" or "must have" decoration.

If your looking for immediate business selling rare decorations I still reckon people are more interested in the reconstructed hypergate decoration in Terror from Beyond which I've seen others bank up to 8-12 mill for it on a regular basis and it's much more easier for your guild most likely to obtain since you are clearing out ToS every week.

I mean by the looks of your post saying stuff like "so we can sell them immediately via COD" makes me think your looking to get fast credits for your guild for whatever reason... Replica Sacrificial Sphere ain't gonna be selling like hotcakes and if it does good for you I guess. I just know it's not a "wanted" decoration... though beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... Goodluck.

Edited by DuckKing

A decoration I've seen drop quite frequently in Temple of Sacrifice. It ain't 20 million worth in my eyes. As hard and difficult you may think getting that decoration is worth as far as I've seen on The Ebon Hawk the general consensus is that no one views that as a "cool" or "must have" decoration.

If your looking for immediate business selling rare decorations I still reckon people are more interested in the reconstructed hypergate decoration in Terror from Beyond which I've seen others bank up to 8-12 mill for it on a regular basis and it's much more easier for your guild most likely to obtain since you are clearing out ToS every week.

I mean by the looks of your post saying stuff like "so we can sell them immediately via COD" makes me think your looking to get fast credits for your guild for whatever reason... Replica Sacrificial Sphere ain't gonna be selling like hotcakes and if it does good for you I guess. I just know it's not a "wanted" decoration... though beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... Goodluck.

I needed to smile today, thanks for the laugh.

@DuckKing

I guess we'll see! We've actually had people sell some of these decos for much more than 20 million already, so we'd like to figure out what the market can support between now and 4.0, when we probably won't be farming them anymore. The main reason we are listing this decoration in particular, instead of something from another operation like S&V, is because we are already running Revan HM each week as part of a scheduled team -- if no one wants to buy the spheres we'll just give them out to the people who killed it, for vanity. As a group, we aren't really into the whole strongholds thing that much though, so a bunch of credits would be worth more to us than the decorations...but a lot of people on our server may feel differently.

If people are interested in other vanity items that drop from operations we don't regularly run, we do have a sale team that puts together dedicated runs. (Now on Pub-side too)

Edited by KaiserTNT

Out of curiosity how many times have you downed Revan/do you have it on farm mode?

Already killed it twice this week, we decided to do this after each person on our team got a deco for themselves, so that is 8 times before hand. We should be able to sell two decos a week, maybe more.

That only accounts for our team, we killed it maybe 12 times in total, I think some was on another team of ours.

Edited by -Gorlock-
Adding more

You are aware it drops from HM REVAN? Only one guild has cleared that currently on this server so...uhm...I would say it's worth whatever they say its worth.

You are aware it drops from HM REVAN? Only one guild has cleared that currently on this server so...uhm...I would say it's worth whatever they say its worth.

I think he is confused with the Revanite Banner off of SM Revan, or maybe even the lights. Not sure what he means

QQ. We got Core to 6% two weeks ago, then the summer bug hit and the roster boss enraged and we haven't had our A-team since. :(

But yeah, I heard Shadow Council recently dropped Revan, I didn't know you guys were consistently farming it though. That's really cool.

QQ. We got Core to 6% two weeks ago, then the summer bug hit and the roster boss enraged and we haven't had our A-team since. :(

But yeah, I heard Shadow Council recently dropped Revan, I didn't know you guys were consistently farming it though. That's really cool.

We killed him awhile back and have been farming him since. Sorry to hear about your roster getting shafted by the summer.