Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So mk-10's?

-Healius-

Any news if mk-11's will be added for the new expansion or an overhaul on augments in general?. I just geared out my main which was a big chunk of cash, 42k to add a slot on top of buying mk-10's/augments does add up alot.

I dont fancy doing it for my other two just yet....

Edited by -Healius-

42K isn't even a whole round of dailies on Ziost and only takes about 10 mins.

Plus you can turn basic comms into cash and earn Ultimate and elite comms for the weekly.

I expect crafters to offload all their Mk-10s as soon as the level cap draws near, if you can wait OP. - or craft a bunch yourself and sell them to make back the money.

Any news if mk-11's will be added for the new expansion or an overhaul on augments in general?. I just geared out my main which was a big chunk of cash, 42k to add a slot on top of buying mk-10's/augments does add up alot.

I dont fancy doing it for my other two just yet....

Then don't.

So you have plenty of time to save up some credits for the initial rush on new things on release. It always happens but since you know it is coming so you have plenty of time to run the Yavin weekly a few times for some spending money when it does.

And I would assume that 5 new levels = new crafting stuff to keep up as well.

New craftable items are made available. As a crafter you should be increasing your skill ASAP so that you can make the best possible gear a player can. Make it and put it on the GTN at a stupidly high price - people will pay. Continue to do so past the first week of early access and then probably a week or two into general release. Only at this point will prices start to slide, it's now you make the stuff for yourself.

Max profits are to be had be using people inability to wait more than a day for new things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.