Elara Dorne, did not marry, calls me husband

Grovanor

Hello, I have romance Elara Dorne. but when she brough marriage, i said i am not interested. She gave me about -600 affection but later on I maxed it again. In the final dialogue/mission, she asked me about kids and although I suspected something was off since i said no to the marriage and it looked like it was over. I told her i was not interested in kids twice, and she said, one day i will change my mind, and i will be a good father as i am a husband and commander.

So yeah, there's that bug.

I never submitted a bug report before, is there anything else you guys need?

Hello, I have romance Elara Dorne. but when she brough marriage, i said i am not interested. She gave me about -600 affection but later on I maxed it again. In the final dialogue/mission, she asked me about kids and although I suspected something was off since i said no to the marriage and it looked like it was over. I told her i was not interested in kids twice, and she said, one day i will change my mind, and i will be a good father as i am a husband and commander.

So yeah, there's that bug.

I never submitted a bug report before, is there anything else you guys need?

It's a bug because she wants to have kids and thinks you will change your mind with time? :confused:

You are not married, you won't have kids so...where is the bug? She sent you emails calling you her husband?

Edited by Asheris