[BUG] Conversations freezing on every character i have!

ahbgnjkwfESAS

So I kind of got a problem! I recently just re-subscribed at like a year of not playing and I begin a new character, Sith inquisitor. So I'm all happy going really well, I get to the mission where you have to fight Darth Zash in the Dark Temple, mission name Legacy. So I fight my way to her and when I start the conversation it says the first line of her speech then freezes. Bummer I know. so I end the conversation and it does it again, so I log out of my game the re-log on and try again, that doesn't work. I ask my guild members what to do and they recommend that I reset the quest. So I restart the quest and redo everything exactly how I am supposed to and yet again it doesn't work. And bearing in mind that I have spent money on cartel coins and a subscription, I start a new character, Sith Worrier. And this character is great, doing brilliant with the x12 on class missions, really enjoying it thinking that I will be able to finish it within the week. But no! when I am about to finish my last mission on Alderran and when I get to the end cut scene it freezes, again, for the second time, on my second character! I have had two tickets and both times they have referred me to something about pressing spacebar to carry on even though I have tried that over and over again!!! I just need someone to help me find a way to carry on even if it is me skipping the level so I can continue or the problem being fixed somehow! Please help!

Lower your graphical settings and see if that helps. If not:

- If you have "ST" in the left corner of your launcher, close the launcher and delete BitRaider folder in the game's install destination. If you're not using BitRaider launcher, click the Repair button (accessible after longing in but before clicking on PLAY) in it.

- Delete DiskCacheArena file in game directory (32bit: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor and 64bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor)

Edited by filnov