2 Peeps looking for large guild

Ferathka

Me and my roommate are looking for a large/decent sized guild that is currently recruiting. I have a lvl 60 sentinel and he has a lvl 60 commando. We are both also very close to lvl capping my sage and his smuggler. We are looking for a guild that does ops/pvp/all aspects of pve. We are hoping to find a guild that is sociable and has peeps on at all times of the day.

We have jumped around in a few small guilds now and are getting tired of that. We want an established guild with leaders that do events and keep things fun. We are both always willing to help out and hope to receive the same in return. If any guilds are interested please let me know.

Thanks

Edited by Ferathka

Me and my roommate are looking for a large/decent sized guild that is currently recruiting. I have a lvl 60 sentinel and he has a lvl 60 commando. We are both also very close to lvl capping my sage and his smuggler. We are looking for a guild that does ops/pvp/all aspects of pve. We are hoping to find a guild that is sociable and has peeps on at all times of the day.

We have jumped around in a few small guilds now and are getting tired of that. We want an established guild with leaders that do events and keep things fun. We are both always willing to help out and hope to receive the same in return. If any guilds are interested please let me know.

Thanks

hey,

i'm not sure if you guys would be interested in joining us, but since i moved my guild to harb, i've had over 55 members join within a few days. (mostly bastion refugees). This number will increase as old guild mates come back. We're are a hybrid endgame/social guild that likes to keep a laid back atmosphere. We do some pvp as well, too. The raid days vary, but main raid day is saturday from 8-11 cst.

If you guys think that we would be a good fit for you, you can reply to me in game or send in an application on aequitasvox.enjin.com, and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible.

- Taralaire

Edited by johncenaultimate

Hey Tara, been looking for a home myself since leaving Bastion formerly in Spouse Aggro over there. Would love to hook up with you guys. My main toons are Ah'shai, Sòul, and Tha'nõs. I'll keep an eye out for you in game but please feel free to contact me in game on one of those. I do tend to jump around a lot since I got alt-itis trying to get everyone geared up, but I'm on quite a bit.