Black Purple Striated Crystals

MuzluPasta

Make new character, open mail, get crystals, go to stronghold, put in legacy storage, get from storage on toon you want?

Its a sub reward, not a cartel market item.

Id sure love to get that Gannifari i got a long while back, but its not a collections item. Just like the crystals. At least you can just make a new character to get the crystals if you want.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I can claim them from Collections without no problem, only thing you need to do is to use them and then they become claimable for infinite copies for that character (if you want them in Collections of different character you need to bound them on him again etc.). But I guess you know this...so this bug is about not be able to claim them even they have been added to Collections of that character?

Let's say you use 1 crystal on your character A.

It gets unlocked in collections and you can get another copy on character A.

If you log in as character B, the crystals are shown unlocked in collections but you can't click the button to purchase them for all characters on your account.

It is bugged - but it's a big of a minor inconvenience.

Agreed, you redeem them on one character and then would expect there to be the option to "unlock" them for all - there isn't. I don't know why one couldn't be added with a zero credit cost.

But, as every single character gets the crystals it's not the end of the world - as soon as you hit level 10 go and use each of the crystals in turn in your first orange weapon and then you can claim unlimited copies anyway.

Let's say you use 1 crystal on your character A.

It gets unlocked in collections and you can get another copy on character A.

If you log in as character B, the crystals are shown unlocked in collections but you can't click the button to purchase them for all characters on your account.

Character B also got mailed a set so I don't see what the issue is.