What spec/specs should I be using for pvp?

Threezer

Leveling up my Marauder and wondered what spec or specs should I be looking at for lvl 60 pvp? I want to level with whatever spec I'll use at 60 so I have a good feel for it by the time I get there. Thanks.

The one you like the most. I.m playing wachmen right now with good results both on pvp and pve, full geared and augmented.

Its not the easyest one but once you get it its ok.

Leveling up my Marauder and wondered what spec or specs should I be looking at for lvl 60 pvp? I want to level with whatever spec I'll use at 60 so I have a good feel for it by the time I get there. Thanks.

Depends on if you want to get into the ranked scene or not. All three specs are perfectly fine in regs and you can do well with each there. I'd say fury is the best for ranked.

The great thing about Marauders, is whichever one you like the most, will be the one you play the best. Little room for error in our disciplines, so whichever meshes the best with how you play often shows the best results.