The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Class for Kotfe

warshan

Obviously the Imperial Agent :jawa_cool:

I can imagine the headline now:

"The Eternal Empire has fallen thanks to the valiant efforts of...our enigmatic leader?"

I personally love the idea of an unknown (at least the Agents current alias), non-force user being able to influence events in such a manner. Although having a non-force user is a little less 'Star Warsy,' it is more original. All of the force user characters already have these cookie cutter leadership qualities and roles which -although still fun- have been done to death in either movies, or even other Star Wars games..The Agent is perhaps the worst possible candidate for a leader, and that in of itself makes it more interesting to me. No one knows the Agent, and my Agent wants it to remain that way as they are more comfortable in the shadows than the spotlight. That added dynamic for me is appealing, as it provides a new unique experience.

Additionally, the whole 'too weak to stand up to force users' argument is resolved almost immediately due to

Valkorion fusing with us.

At that point, technically any non-force user becomes the most powerful -if you accept his offers- by default.

After the remaining non-force users I'd say the Sith Inquisitor. The whole Valkorion thing seems like a natural progression to that story line.

You're right, the whole accepting his power does make it so you're powerful enough, but then, you're his puppet once you do it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't see how the expansion's events would affect the Bounty Hunter or Smuggler. The Bounty hunter and Smuggler are both underworld classes. Who rules the galaxy would make no difference to them.

Pretty much. All my BH does is the Bounty Hunter Event now. And TBH, neither my Smuggler or Bounty Hunter cared much for either faction.