The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Family Tree?

Oonaga

Just curious if the system would be getting a revamp at all? Things like being able to have other peoples chars on it? To show how relationships have evolved. I've got loads of chars not in my tree at the moment because hardly any are related to my Pureblood's Bloodline.Some chars of mine are related to other peoples chars and not my own, I'd like to be able to see that? It'd also be amazing in my opinion to be able to put chars on it without actually having to make a char in game, so i can flush out this Blooodline back to it's founder. Just curious what everyone else things? I think this would mostly cater to roleplayers though.

Adding other people's characters wouldn't really make much sense. I don't see why you couldn't add your other characters despite not being related to your purebloods, though. There are also the rival or ally options available, allowing you to expand the tree beyond just one family and easily connect Republic and Imperial characters through this kind of relationships.

I agree that it'd be cool to revamp it, if only to allow more options between characters; for example I think you can't have x character as y character's sibling and also z character's rival/ally IIRC

More relations in a less rigid tree would be nice, yes. The current tree works, but the number of relationships a character can have on the same level is sadly quite limited.