Don't understand about Knight of Fallen Empire

AlexanderDrago

Everyone will download KOTFE with a patch, those who do have a subscription can play the content. Those without a subscription can not.

Just so the second sentence doesn't get misinterpreted as "you can only play it while your subscription is active" - being subscribed on the release date will permanently unlock the expansion for your account. If you subscription ends the day after the release date, you'll still be able to play all the content as a Preferred Status player.

Once subsequent "Chapters" start rolling out each month in 2016, it will be the same way. Once you subscribe you'll get access to all the Chapters that are out so far at no additional cost, but when your subscription ends you'll stop unlocking the new Chapters each month (but will still have access to any you had already unlocked).

Once subsequent "Chapters" start rolling out each month in 2016, it will be the same way. Once you subscribe you'll get access to all the Chapters that are out so far at no additional cost, but when your subscription ends you'll stop unlocking the new Chapters each month (but will still have access to any you had already unlocked).

You mean, that my main chapter go to Knight of the Fallen Empire then I can't play him when my subscribe end, I'm right ?

So if i subscribed i can play Fallen Empire if i not subscribe i can't play right ?

Lets say you are subbed at release. You then can play those chapters even if you cancel your sub. If you sub at a later time you will unlock all released chapters and can play those again even if you cancel your sub.

It is possible to wait till all chapters are out, sub for one month hand have access to all chapters forever.

You mean, that my main chapter go to Knight of the Fallen Empire then I can't play him when my subscribe end, I'm right ?

So if i subscribed i can play Fallen Empire if i not subscribe i can't play right ?

Incorrect. Whenever you subscribe, you will permanently unlock all the KotFE Chapters that are available at that time. When you end your subscription, you will keep all those Chapters but won't unlock any new ones until you subscribe again.

Edited by DarthDymond

Incorrect. Whenever you subscribe, you will permanently unlock all the KotFE Chapters that are available at that time. When you end your subscription, you will keep all those Chapters but won't unlock any new ones until you subscribe again.

Ahh i understand when Fallen will release all chapter will unlock when i buy subscribe.

Example

1 chapter I buy subscribe i can play when 2-d chapter release and my sub. ending i must buy subscribe againe that i can play 2-d chapter and 1-t chapter, i'm right ?

Lets say you are subbed at release. You then can play those chapters even if you cancel your sub. If you sub at a later time you will unlock all released chapters and can play those again even if you cancel your sub.

It is possible to wait till all chapters are out, sub for one month hand have access to all chapters forever.

Hmm ok, thank you for answered

If you don't care about early access, you can just sub on October 27th and get access to KotFE. Even if you lose your subcription, you will be able to play those chapters that you had as subscriber. Later, when Bioware releases a new chapter like Chapter 10, you will need to buy subscription again to gain access to this new chapter :) And if you lose your subscription after that, you will keep access to Chapter 10 but you will need to resub again when Chapters 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 etc. are released and so on. Edited by PavSalco

If you don't care about early access, you can just sub on October 27th and get access to KotFE. Even if you lose your subcription, you will be able to play those chapters that you had as subscriber. Later, when Bioware releases new chapters like Chapter 10, 11, 12, you will need to buy subscription again to gain access to those new chapters :) And if you lose your subscription, you will keep access to Chapters 10, 11, 12 but you will need to resub when Chapters 13, 14, 15 are released and so on.

Oh thank you very much, now i understand :)