Baroness Title - Is it still available post-Beta?

Ikyouto

It's only available to Bounty Hunters - you have the option of getting it at the end of the Alderaan storyline.

I know it's for Bounty Hunters. My question is whether or not it is still in the game post-Beta. Info on whether it was taken out is sparse/unreliable.

I know it's for Bounty Hunters. My question is whether or not it is still in the game post-Beta. Info on whether it was taken out is sparse/unreliable.

I have it. You need to do the Alderaan questline, and when the Baron guy who helped you find the Durasteel Duke bites it, you will be called to choose his successor. If you're female and choose his son, he'll offer to marry you ("no fidelty obligation", he says just that!), accept and you receive the title. If you've already done this questline and chosen someone else I'm afraid there is no way.

Edited by Malderak

I have it. You need to do the Alderaan questline, and when the Baron guy who helped you find the Durasteel Duke bites it, you will be called to choose his successor. If you're female and choose his son, he'll offer to marry you ("no fidelty obligation", he says just that!), accept and you receive the title. If you've already done this questline and chosen someone else I'm afraid there is no way.

Sorry for the late reply, the forums wouldn't let me post for some reason. Kept logging me back out after logging in. Thank you very much for this info. I had been sitting on the quest line for quite some time due to not wanting to proceed and screw myself out of the title.