With 16 to Cantina Tour Event?

Moneymade

Hi swtor Community,

Since the Cantina Tour comes to Cologne this year and I'm there at the gamescom on thursday and friday and also the cantina tour is very close by, I thought I'd come over and have a good look and maybe receive some gifts :D

But in the description it says "only Adults and Kids with Parents" (or sth. like that^^) and I just got 16 a few weeks ago.

->Dou you think it would be okay for me to go there on my own without my parents? (I'm going to the gamescom alone too)

Maybe a def could help me out here,too ;)

Hi swtor Community,

Since the Cantina Tour comes to Cologne this year and I'm there at the gamescom on thursday and friday and also the cantina tour is very close by, I thought I'd come over and have a good look and maybe receive some gifts :D

But in the description it says "only Adults and Kids with Parents" (or sth. like that^^) and I just got 16 a few weeks ago.

->Dou you think it would be okay for me to go there on my own without my parents? (I'm going to the gamescom alone too)

Maybe a def could help me out here,too ;)

The Cantina event will be located in a bar or similar area that requires an age check to enter. If you are not traveling with an adult who is responsible for your well-being, you will not be able to enter.

From my experience, they don't handle it that strictly. Even though they always mention that only adults are allowed, they only checked IDs at one out of four cantina events I was at.

The only reason why they say that is because they are handing out alcohol at the event and they don't want to get the hotel into trouble for giving beer to minors, and to shorten the wait on the beer line so they can just hand out drinks without controlling everyone's ID each time. Since you are allowed to drink with 16 in Germany, I think that even if they check IDs, they'll let you in.

In any case, take along your Personalausweis (if you already have one) or student ID to be on the safe side.

Edited by Jerba