Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Now that storyline is being revived I demand better holiday events.

AhsokaTanorules

They should do what a lot of games do and have these month long events on special worlds with their own collection of dalies and prizes..maybe even a special boss or dungeons...perhaps even extra storylines with companions.

Xmas could be Life Day on Kashykk, Valentine's can be party time on Zeltros, Halloween could be something dark om Dathomir while summer could be vacationing on Naboo. Obviously signature clothes and mounts should be in the reward (perhaps different types of shorts for the Naboo thing) and maybe the Valentine's thing could be a second chance to romance companions you might have missed out on too.

They should do what a lot of games do and have these month long events on special worlds with their own collection of dalies and prizes..maybe even a special boss or dungeons...perhaps even extra storylines with companions.

Xmas could be Life Day on Kashykk, Valentine's can be party time on Zeltros, Halloween could be something dark om Dathomir while summer could be vacationing on Naboo. Obviously signature clothes and mounts should be in the reward (perhaps different types of shorts for the Naboo thing) and maybe the Valentine's thing could be a second chance to romance companions you might have missed out on too.

great use of the word demand..will go over soooo well around here.

life day already is on capital worlds.

There isn't much need (no matter how much you demand) for other holidays since they are usually only US based (Christmas being the one universal holiday), and this isn't a simply US based game.

That's right, be demanding with a community team that has sketchy communication with their community at best and nothing to do with the development of the game itself. You're gonna go far kid, keep it up.

On a serious note, I wish life day was moved back to Thanksgiving day as it was when the 1978 Holiday Special was originally aired. Everyone gather 'round for a huge Orobird feast and don't forget to bring your Wookie robes.

Edited by Monumenta

That's right, be demanding with a community team that has sketchy communication with their community at best and nothing to do development of the game itself. You're gonna go far kid, keep it up.

On a serious note, I wish life day was moved back to Thanksgiving day as it was when the 1978 Holiday Special was originally aired. Everyone gather 'round for a huge Orobird feast and don't forget to bring your Wookie robes.

what holiday special...I recall nothing of the sort ever existing. And it should remain that way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.