Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

storing items

Mishaman

I haven't played Republic yet, but I'm assuming it's the same. When you leave your newbie planet, I presume you go to some space station, before they send you off to your first post-newbie place, and you are (presumably) introduced to your first flashpoint.

Up there, you should see your first bank, or 'cargo hold', I believe they call them.

Open your map, and on the left hand side, change your filter to show Cargo Holds, and it should show you a little 'key' icon. That's your cargo hold.

You will also have access to your cargo hold on your ship.

And for what it's worth, if you craft, your companions will pull materials right out of your hold to craft, so you don't have to carry those around either :)

Hi there,

is it possible to store items somewhere other than in your backpack ? I heard about storage but not sure where to find one. I am a level 13 Jedi Knight.

There is a Cargo Hold that can be found on the Republic Fleet near the center.

If you open the map and look on the lower left there is a place where you can ask the map to mark specific things.

Mark cargo hold and it should show up at as a key. Most major cities also have one.

Putting crafiting items here is great since your crew does your crafting no reason to carry all the stuff around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.