Returning Companions: Which do you expect?

Anysao

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've already said we're getting them all back; now it's just a matter of waiting for the chapter in which they show up. I'm sure BW knows that we want our LI's back and we want them back soon. I can't imagine that they would possibly be silly enough to keep us waiting until Season 3 to get them back. We'll probably get them back in combinations going forward, such as they did with Gault and Vette.

Really?? You are going to wait? Don't you think that there was a reason why BW pushed the romance able (wives) companions as far back as they could? lol

Last Chapter is around the corner and yet still no Jaesa, Kira, Elara, Mako, Nadia, and a whole bunch of others are still missing. Annoying thing is (Spoiler for those who haven't done the Mandalorian Chapter and romanced Mako) You find out the planet she was last spotted from Torian seeing as he left her there, but you can't retrieve her. This crap is starting to get on my nerves. Either let us have our companions back or just flat out tell us that it's not happening.

I'm with you!! Enough is enough with this crap. Just tell us yes or no.

I can't wait to get some of my favourite LI companions back. Most looking forward to Vector, Iresso, Quinn and Akaavi. Maybe in the Livestream we'll get some clues about who will be coming back early season 2.

EDIT // No real news about anything KOTET at all in the live stream, just told to wait until an "announcement" about it in October, 2 months from now, go figure :rolleyes:

Edited by BlueShiftRecall