Wait, wait...so everyone who used a referral link yesterday

JourrnoRush

And what will that accomplish? The date has passed. Everyone with a paid subscription on that date is safe, and the rest knew they were gambling and will see if it worked when the time comes.

I'm curious. If you don't want to know then avoid the post when I do post it :rak_03:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the same thing with SoR and the purple crystals thing. People scrambled to get referral links in the hope they could get the prizes, or tried subscribing in the very last hour. And like last time, I *think* unless you have a legit subscription, you're out of bonus stuff.

It was the same thing with SoR and the purple crystals thing. People scrambled to get referral links in the hope they could get the prizes, or tried subscribing in the very last hour. And like last time, I *think* unless you have a legit subscription, you're out of bonus stuff.

But people with referrals got purple crystals. I enjoy those crystal to this day without spending a dime in March :cool:

Edited by PavSalco

But people with referrals got purple crystals. I enjoy those crystal to this day without spending a dime in March :cool:

Did you subscribe along with the referral, or did you just click on one link?

Just academic curiosity, btw. I really don't mind people getting these freebies by using referrals.