Dot spread for dot spec

Jboath

Help us out here Bioware.

In my suggestion (that noone has reacted to) I suggested Cyclone Slash for dotspred so we would only have 2 dotspreads instead of 3 we have now. Would make gameplay much easier (also would make it worth to use the +25% dmg on Cyclone Slash utility)

In my suggestion (that noone has reacted to) I suggested Cyclone Slash for dotspred so we would only have 2 dotspreads instead of 3 we have now. Would make gameplay much easier (also would make it worth to use the +25% dmg on Cyclone Slash utility)

I like your idea of consolidating, but I would rather see TST for all three. Makes it harder to avoid by spreading out and would make Watchman somewhat viable in ranked again (especially if some of the other suggestions we discussed about ramping up burst were adopted).

*raises hand* My dps has shot up since the latest changes to Sweep in warzones. I think returning Mind Seer to some sort of Cauterize buff and buffing TST to or just below its procced level of damage might be enough to bring us to competitive levels again. Edited by Trogusaurus

I like your idea of consolidating, but I would rather see TST for all three. Makes it harder to avoid by spreading out and would make Watchman somewhat viable in ranked again (especially if some of the other suggestions we discussed about ramping up burst were adopted).

What I would love:

- Dual/Twin Saber Throw spreads bleeds.

- Have Dual/Twin Saber Throw actually reset when it gets it's damage increase buff.

- A talent where you take 1% or 2% less damage for every enemy affected by one of your bleeds.

What I would love:

- Dual/Twin Saber Throw spreads bleeds.

- Have Dual/Twin Saber Throw actually reset when it gets it's damage increase buff.

- A talent where you take 1% or 2% less damage for every enemy affected by one of your bleeds.

The third one was already in-game, it made players with burns/bleeds deal less damage. Post3.0 they changed it so that you take less damage from everyone if you have burns/bleeds on anyone. Check your skill tree again :p

Edited by jauvtus

Honestly it should be changed so the Cyclone Slash/Sweeping Slash, either also or is the only way to spread DoT's for one very simple reason. So we are not limited by the cool down of TST/Smash to spread our dots.