Free teleports to both Fleet +10 Datacrons

UlaVii

Stroke my Wookie offer free Fleet +10 datcron teleports about once a month, normally I just advertise it on fleet on the night but based on the huge interest the last few times I thought I'd let people prepare in advance from now on.

We will have teleporters at the Fleet +10 datacron and the Blue Crystal in the museum. We do the Blue Crystal as some people need it or they get an error message when they click the datacron door. Total event time should be under an hour. We will do one teleport to each area and then loop back to the start. Those that want to get the datacron for alts can relog after we finish the first cycle and re-join the group. Make sure to have them on fleet already as we will only wait 2 minutes in-between each cycle of teleports. We have to stick to a tight schedule as all our raid teams begin one hour later.

This is an alliance event run with our brothers and sisters in Outbreak. They will be hosting the Republic version of this event on Sunday August 16th. We took over 100 people through last time with just the Imp version :w_cool:

Schedule

• Imperial Fleet: Sunday August 2nd - 18:00 BST (GMT +1)
  • Republic Fleet: Sunday August 16th - 18:00 BST (GMT +1)

How to join in

Just be on fleet at 18:00 BST on the day of the event and then reply when we start invites in general chat. You don't need anything to click the datacron besides the Blue Crystal which we will also be teleporting you to. All levels that can access their personal starship should be able to accept the teleport. There is no fee and no strings attached, this is an open offer to all.

Thanks to everybody that came along, we did about 7 waves of teleports so around 150 characters in total. The Republic Fleet +10 Datacron teleports through our ally guild Outbreak will be in 2 weeks on Sunday August 16th. I'll bump this thread nearer the time to remind everyone :)