Pubs scared to queue ranked or 60's regs

flaviusthelewd

People always cry when pubs solo queue for ranked since it ends up being a 4 man pre-made...

solo queuing regs on pub side makes me want to stab myself with a spoon. The average player is just awful and cannot be carried. Dailies literally take all day.

People always cry when the 4 pubs who play ranked solo queue for ranked since it ends up being a 4 man pre-made...

FTFY.

But to be fair, on Impside is only the same 8 queuing solos most of the time...

Edited by FerkWork

People always cry when pubs solo queue for ranked since it ends up being a 4 man pre-made...

solo queuing regs on pub side makes me want to stab myself with a spoon. The average player is just awful and cannot be carried. Dailies literally take all day.

So you guys just flat out don't queue...It sucks that the only east coast server with constant Imp v pub is TEH and all that is is 8 man premades stomping imp erpers...

Don't think its a matter of pubs being scared to queue at 60, more that imps are the bigger faction that pvp's and typically are better at it so a lot of games tend to be imp v imp especially in solo ranked. Also depends on the time of day, as I see that imps tend to stomp pubs in regs mid-day but later at night pubs have at the very least been able to put up a solid fight.