Credit Spammers are causing me emotional distress....

royhenderson

Emotional distress? Not at all. The Credit Spammers give me emotional comfort. A the end of a hard day spent Saging on my Sage, it's nice to come home and find mail in the mailbox. Even the briefest of messages reminds me that somewhere, out there, someone cares enough to send a little note. If they happen to include a shiny credit, fine. But it's the personalized nature of the message that makes my day.:D

Emotional distress? Not at all. The Credit Spammers give me emotional comfort. A the end of a hard day spent Saging on my Sage, it's nice to come home and find mail in the mailbox. Even the briefest of messages reminds me that somewhere, out there, someone cares enough to send a little note. If they happen to include a shiny credit, fine. But it's the personalized nature of the message that makes my day.:D
Wow. Like reading poetry

I think all emails should require an attachment or a minium credit amount of, hmmmm, let's say 1000 credits. Then I'd be quite happy to receive mail from those credit spammers! :p

And yes, those that can't be bothered to give me at least one credit for getting my hopes up for something interesting when I see that I've got mail are just so selfish. :mad:

Edited by RAVM

I think all emails should require an attachment or a minium credit amount of, hmmmm, let's say 1000 credits. Then I'd be quite happy to receive mail from those credit spammers! :p

And yes, those that can't be bothered to give me at least one credit for getting my hopes up for something interesting when I see that I've got mail are just so selfish. :mad:

I'd say min 1m, just to stop the spammers in mails ha

I don't actually see many credit sellers after Bioware introduced squelching and removed credits from chests. I still get mails from time to time but I don't mind them. They are not as annoying as chat spam/whispers and the chat spam/whispers are basically gone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.