Treek Mercenary Contract issues

Dragon_Myst

Like the subject says.

I have Treek in my collections and on the majority of my characters. Went to add her to my Trooper, who is 16, and received the message that I was "Ineligible for this mission". I submitted a CS ticket, was told it's a known bug and that I should submit a Bug report, which I did. I then came to the forums to search for this bug and can't seem to find anything about it. I see the bug for players under level 10 but nothing stating that it's affecting more than that.

Any ideas or suggestions?

EDIT :

I just logged in my new level 11 Powertech, who I had not picked up Treek with yet, and was able to get the mission and acquire Treek.

This bug has re-surfaced.

Server: Ebon Hawk

Class: Jedi Sage

Current Level : 14

Treek opened in Legacy for Char : Yes 300,000 Credits

Is The Treek Contract Mercenary Contract, Present in Your Legacy Collections :

Yes contract is present in the Cartel Market Listing under : Special

Did you receive the Mercenary Contract :

Yes, I received the fly text " You have Successfully reclaimed an Item from your collection! "

Is the Mercenary Contract present in your inventory: Yes

When you clicked on the Mercenary Contract with your mouse, what happened:

I received the fly text: you are not eligible for this mission"

I logged out of game and logged back in - same result.

I logged all the way out of Game - re-launched Game UI and signed back in

Still not able to reclaim Treek with this Char.

I have 15/22 Char, all but this one was able to collect Treek Companion.

Currently Bounty week is in progress for this week - is it possible this is affecting the Mercenary Contract for Treek?

Never heard about that bug but one things confuses me:

Why did you do this? I don't think that's required when you want to get Treek on an alt, you can immediately get it from collections without touching the legacy window.

This bug has re-surfaced.

Server: Ebon Hawk

Class: Jedi Sage

Current Level : 14

Is The Treek Contract Mercenary Contract, Present in Your Legacy Collections :

Yes contract is present in the Cartel Market Listing under : Special

Did you receive the Mercenary Contract :

Yes, I received the fly text " You have Successfully reclaimed an Item from your collection! "

Is the Mercenary Contract present in your inventory: Yes

When you clicked on the Mercenary Contract with your mouse, what happened:

I received the fly text: you are not eligible for this mission"

I logged out of game and logged back in - same result.

I logged all the way out of Game - re-launched Game UI and signed back in

Still not able to reclaim Treek with this Char.

I have 15/22 Char, all but this one was able to collect Treek Companion.

Currently Bounty week is in progress for this week - is it possible this is affecting the Mercenary Contract for Treek?

hmm. i was able to receive the mission without the bug happening.

Never heard about that bug but one things confuses me:

Why did you do this? I don't think that's required when you want to get Treek on an alt, you can immediately get it from collections without touching the legacy window.

I'm fairly certain that doesn't work. There's lots of 'special' items that will appear in your collections that you can't reclaim like you would a normal CM item, and I'm pretty sure Treek's contract is one of them. Otherwise, there'd be no point in them even having the contract available in the legacy window for 300K.

I've only ever paid for Treek once yet have him on all characters I create.

As said, once you've unlocked it for future characters you go into collections and special - simply claim the contract from there, use it and you are immediately told where to go to collect Treek.

I'm fairly certain that doesn't work. There's lots of 'special' items that will appear in your collections that you can't reclaim like you would a normal CM item, and I'm pretty sure Treek's contract is one of them. Otherwise, there'd be no point in them even having the contract available in the legacy window for 300K.

Actually, I can get the Mercenary Contract via Collections just fine on all of my alts. No idea what the legacy unlock is for.

Actually, I can get the Mercenary Contract via Collections just fine on all of my alts. No idea what the legacy unlock is for.

I assumed that was to allow the option to use only ingame currency. Like how HK offers the option for CC or credits unlock but Treek only offers the credits option, as the CC option is effectively the collections method.

I assumed that was to allow the option to use only ingame currency. Like how HK offers the option for CC or credits unlock but Treek only offers the credits option, as the CC option is effectively the collections method.

Maybe, but something doesn't add up. Via collections, you only have to pay a few CC once (don't remember anymore how many it was) and then you get to make copies for free for any other alts. While with legacy unlocks, you need to pay them for every single alt again and again. So in the end it would be cheaper to just spend CC, even for players who don't purchase additional CC.

Edited by Jerba

Maybe, but something doesn't add up. Via collections, you only have to pay a few CC once (don't remember anymore how many it was) and then you get to make copies for free for any other alts. While with legacy unlocks, you need to pay them for every single alt again and again. So in the end it would be cheaper to just spend CC, even for players who don't purchase additional CC.

Well that seems to add up fine I think. There are many people who will favor credit unlocks whenever they are available and BW would rather have them pay for coins. Making the CC unlock more favorable in this way would make perfect sense to me. Also.. it was a rather expensive unlock. I was thinking 600CC but wasn't sure so checked the Dulfy article which states it's 700CC.