Imperial Agent Past

BCMitch

First of all, sorry if this was posted in the wrong place, it just seemed like the most reasonable place to put this. Anyways.... in the Imperial agent's conversations with Kaliyo you learn a bit about his past. For example, if you are a Chiss, you have the option to tell her that you were born in the Chiss Ascendancy on Scilla. Obviously, this is a race-specific option. Now, I was wondering if there was any other options like this and what they might be, not only for Chiss, but also what they are for other species. any responses would be nice, just to satisfy my curiosity. Thanks for any responses!

First of all, sorry if this was posted in the wrong place, it just seemed like the most reasonable place to put this. Anyways.... in the Imperial agent's conversations with Kaliyo you learn a bit about his past. For example, if you are a Chiss, you have the option to tell her that you were born in the Chiss Ascendancy on Scilla. Obviously, this is a race-specific option. Now, I was wondering if there was any other options like this and what they might be, not only for Chiss, but also what they are for other species. any responses would be nice, just to satisfy my curiosity. Thanks for any responses!

If you undergo the healing ritual on Voss there are three different versions of the Agent's past. Chiss, human and "alien" for any other species.

I forget what the human one was offhand, but the alien one was that the Agent was a poor alien on the streets and Intelligence found and molded them, saying they could be more.

I forget what the human one was offhand, but the alien one was that the Agent was a poor alien on the streets and Intelligence found and molded them, saying they could be more.

It's been a few years, but I believe the human one was that the Agent served proudly in the Imperial military before being recruited by Intelligence.

Also, it's Csilla, by the way.

Edited by Rodyn

If you undergo the healing ritual on Voss there are three different versions of the Agent's past. Chiss, human and "alien" for any other species.

Huh... I haven't gotten that far... so that's interesting. If we could collect the other two of these, that would be amazing as well. Thansk again!

Huh... I haven't gotten that far... so that's interesting. If we could collect the other two of these, that would be amazing as well. Thansk again!

Human: served in the military, was transferred to Intelligence.

Chiss: joined Intelligence on offer; seems to be kind of a cultural/military exchange program. A Chiss agent literally tells the Voss spirit that "To serve Csilla was to serve the Empire."

Edited by Diviciacus