The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Who are the most powerful Jedi / Sith of the Old Republic?

Strive-US

So we're completely ignoring Nihilus and the probability that he could stomp Vitiate because he feeds on the freaking Force, not to mention he's more presence than corporeal. Since Vitiate is one of the most powerful Force-users in the galaxy, whose to say that Nihilus wouldn't feed on him and gain power that way?

I would argue the Stasis Chamber is the big factor here. Most people marvel how powerful Wrath is after they lose to them. Ekkage is one of the only exceptions who instead asks "Have I really been this weakened?" Implying that she was not at her full strength. This is because she was just released from the stasis chamber. It is still an accolade, however, that the Sith Warrior weakened her even in this state.

The Jedi in question that assists wrath has no accolades and the companions are mostly there for gameplay reasons. We don't know if lore wise the Wrath used a companion in this specific fight. Not to mention if the Canon wrath is dark side (which I believe he would be) he strikes down the Jedi that he was fighting along side just after the battle with no effort.

I'd say Wrath carried that fight but I will reiterate. Ekkage was definitely weakened. I will also point out she's an assassin which means she fights at her best from catching an opponent off guard when they're vulnerable. The wrath is instead a front line fighter who's at his best forcing an opponent into a grueling close quarter fight. The manner in which she was fought strongly favors the Wrath and his strengths as well.

I'll point out a good assasin doesn't mean powerful force user. also sure she talks about being weakened but who can say if thats accurate or if she was just having a moment of ego there.

I want to add something about Ekkage when you fought her you could have done that either with her alone and you with your jedi ally and companion, her with that sith lord and you with your jedi ally and companion. Or you against her and the sith lord with your jedi ally without companion. Or just you against her and your jedi ally no companion.

Point is all are canon and can be used as your argument.

Now the strongest Jedi in the old republic is none other the Jedi Exile she only died because she was betrayed and back stabbed but she could have killed the emperor in that fight, she destroyed a whole rebel army by herself and she eliminated some of the best assassins the galaxy has to offer. She defeated countless sith alone in their own academy then killed a sith that could not die and the the master of Raven all in a days work.

The strongest Sith is Vitiate if you can call him a sith. That is all.