The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

riot strike

SgtGrumbles

I don't think it's on the global cooldown, so maybe just input latency on your end? Don't think I've had trouble interrupting even fairly short channels.

yeah i dunno. the only thing i can think of is the key i have bound to. middle mouse button, and maybe i'm rolling instead of clicking. but i'm pretty sure i was clicking it the last time and i was literly watched a jugg cast his saberstrike while clicking away right in front of him and it didn't fire until after he was done casting. >.> i'll experiment with a different keybind.

I don't think it's on the global cooldown, so maybe just input latency on your end? Don't think I've had trouble interrupting even fairly short channels.

None of the interrupts are on the GCD, so yeah, latency is most likely the issue. You cannot try to interrupt while you are casting an ability, but can break a channel with it.

yeah i dunno. the only thing i can think of is the key i have bound to. middle mouse button, and maybe i'm rolling instead of clicking. but i'm pretty sure i was clicking it the last time and i was literly watched a jugg cast his saberstrike while clicking away right in front of him and it didn't fire until after he was done casting. >.> i'll experiment with a different keybind.

They have a ulility (or base ability) that makes ravage immune to interrupts I think.

LOL, your interrupt is fine. Ravage/Master Strike is uninterruptable (its baseline in the ability, not with utility, we have utility to make Ravage/Master Strike root its target). So no problem here :p

i don't like that! >.>

I'll tell you a secret but dont pass it on: MS/Ravage is not that hard-hitting ability it was back in the days. Still it's fun to watch noobs pop defCDs or stun me when I start my master strike :D