What does this mean? (friend referral question )

NUTMANIAC

For a few referrals it shows 'Subscription has been inactive for over ....'

I'm assuming it means a month?What does it actually mean and also if they do resubscribe do you get back the 100cc per month .

Just curious thanks.

Edited by NUTMANIAC

You get those 100 cc per month as long as your "friends" stay subscribers. If they unsub, you no longer get your reward for advertising swtor.

If you convince them to resub within 90 days, you again get your 100cc (but not the initial 500). After 90 days the referal is reset and they are free to use someone else's link.

Edited by Mubrak

For a few referrals it shows 'Subscription has been inactive for over ....'

Place the mouse over the text and a little popup will show you "Subscription has been inactive for over 90 days"

I guess it means that they have not a active subscription and if they reactivate you will still be their referral however if they click another link they will change referral. That is how I think it works, someone perhaps knows this for a fact?

If you convince them to resub within 90 days, you again get your 100cc (but not the initial 500). After 90 days the referal is reset and they are free to use someone else's link.

I don't think that is the case anymore, I think you just get one referral, period. If they resub, whenever, you get 100 when they do.

I've had 3 myself recently go from either subbed or "has 90 days to subscribe" to it has been 90 days since this player has subbed or something. I only got my first referral about 30 days ago, so I'm not so sure its not a bug or something since 2 of the three were not former subs and it had definitely not been 90 days since they clicked, more like a few days or a week for those. The rest are still showing subbed however.

• 3 months later...